Hey everyone,I know I haven't posted in a while but work has kept me busy! I started off March with ten days in Texas, on my return I took off for a week to spend time with the kids and work on the house. Okay now that I have bored you to death back to more important things.
After a recap with Kiku we realized we were further along than we thought (Hooray!) we only have about 1/4 left to write on The Vault before we can start on the third book. The weather has changed in the Midwest as the days are beautiful right now. Our mornings are mid 50's to 60's and the days are mid 70's to low 80's which lends to beautiful days to write outside.
Today is also opening day for baseball in St. Louis which any from St. Louis knows that is almost a national holiday for us!
Looking forward to an exciting month and don't worry Kiku & I will keep you in the loop.
Back to writing.
Fading...
Lodemai
Picture is one of the tricky faries collection
No comments:
Post a Comment