Monday, September 29, 2008

Been Gone Too Long!

Okay its been literally forever since I have posted, so much has been going on. We made it to our beloved New Orleans in March and even Death decided to join us on this adventure. Kiku got moved into a location she loves and it even closer to me!!! Yeah! Then because my life is not crazy enough I decided to go back to school. That's right I'm going to earn my degree by December 09 I'll have my AA in IT.

But does all this change mean Kiku and I have given up on our dream of publishing Fae Dream? OH NO! we are moving ahead I will admit we have take a break but the time to relax is over its back to book.

I have missed writing over the past several months and I'm ready to finish our second book The Vault and dive into the third installment. I can't tell you the name until we finish The Vault.

I have to fade out for now but I will be back soon. I have homework to complete.

Picture is from Amy Brown called Dark Secrets.

Fading Lodemai

No comments: