Sunday, March 19, 2006

Home for now

Well I'm back home again, since Thursday I have been in Kentucky with my kids and my dad. I just needed a break and going to Kentucky is the one place I can get a lot of rest. While in Kentucky I also got things updated on for our characters, Kiku has agreed on the beginning for the book so we are off and running. We have so many ideas for this book we are so excited the story line.

Still working on finding a publisher for 'Fae Dreams' but I have some good prospects. The Cookie Fairy is working on the cover letter she is a whiz at those kind of things. Me an Kiku get a little nervous with those kinds of things.

So much to do.
Fading...
Lodemai

Artwork by Nene Thomas this is a new piece called 'Queen of Shadows'.

No comments: