Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Sick

Artist unknown.

Okay I have been sick most of this week and I still don't feel good. I have way too much work to do with 'The Vault'. Things have been coming along with both books. The funny part of everything is the more I do research for book two the more I find ties between the book or the girls. Its to the point that it become a game for Kiku and me.


The Cookie Fairy is working hard on the publisher angle. I have lined up the first round of publishers we want to hit. Kiku is almost done with the little changes to the first book. We had to change one thing in the story line it wasn't major but it needed to be done. It was also an easy adjustment which will work better for the second book.

Back to the pages.
Fading...
Lodemai

No comments: