We sent off our first submission today!!! The first publisher we are trying is Dorchester publishing. We have two other publishers to send out this week.For all you first time writers I want to let you know the story is the easiest part of the writing process. The cover/query letter and the synopsis are the really hard part of the writing process.
The cover/query is what catches the publishers eye and the synopsis is what can make or break your story. So basically this is the point where you have to sell yourself. Its like a silent interview.
Well know the waiting is on.The second book is coming along nicely. We are very excited about the story line. Kiku and I will give you some teaser later this spring. :-)
I have a lot of work to do today so I better get started.
Picture from Ice Wind I love her artwork but beware some of it is very dark. I love this piece regardless.
Fading...
Lodemai
No comments:
Post a Comment