Wednesday, May 17, 2006

2 More Down


Today we mailed out two more submission to the following publishers Hawk and Tor. Kiku is currently looking into other publishers that fit within our criteria.

It seems like it should be easier but its not this is the most nerve wrecking time. We have set up our deadline for the second book and we are working through the plot. The problem comes in that we have not had a working session yet which makes it hard for me to focus on this book.

I have completed a few scenes and I know Kiku is working on a scene with the grandmothers and the girls. This should be a fun part to the book because the grandmothers are very close to Kiku and I. They are a tribute to our own grandmothers that had a large impact on us.

Back to the book...
Fading Lodemai...


Artwork from Jessica Galbreth

No comments: