It seems like forever since I have had time to post a blog. For the past week I have been in California for my day time job working a convention for my companies members. Anyone who has ever worked a convention knows the days are very long anywhere from 12 to 18 hours on your feet. Plus I could not get adjusted to the 2hr time difference from St. Louis to Anaheim. I was always feeling like I was going to miss a meeting if I didn't get up at my normal ST.L time which is 3am in CA. Crazy I know; so I was working on anywhere from 3 to 4 hours sleep. I can say I worked my butt off but I also had a blast with everyone.
As I was working in CA Kiku was back in STL working on the changes suggested from our editor. Most of the changes a very small but it can become very time consuming on top of that she had been under the weather.
Well I only have limited time because I'm back to CA in 7 days for another 4 days on a convention floor.
Fading...
Lodemai
No comments:
Post a Comment