Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Feeling Lost

Artist Amy Brown
The day was a hard one for me. I have been waiting several weeks for this day and trust me I wish this did not have to come. T-Birds Father has been missing in action for over a year. He has issues he is dealing with but in the mean time T-Bird had not been a part of his life. Yesterday we set up an agreement for support but I would give anything for him to just spend time with his little girl. Money will never replace the love of a father. This had dominated my life way too much lately. I have had a hard time concentrating on the on the second book.

So yesterday Kiku and I spent time working on 'The Vault'. It has helped me some having Kiku to walk with me through all of this. She understands how I feel the most because she is a single mother like me. Believe me my other friends love and care for me and my children but its Kiku that understands the madness that can run through my head.

This second book is proving to be a challenge in the early stage. Unlike 'Fae Dreams' I need to make sure I stay true to each of the characters while developing new villains. We have a good foundation which we have started; it will come to us once we get rolling. In 'Fae Dreams' we seemed to always know what was missing and everything flowed so easily. I'm sure that I didn't say that though when we were writing the first book. :)

Fading...
Lodemai

No comments: