Okay I just want to say I am so glad this week is finally over with; it has been very long and filled with stress. I haven't worked on the book as much as I should have my heart has not been in it. My personal life had been taking a front seat for the moment it involves the kids so that means everything else must stop until it is settled.When writing the first book my grandmother died; Katrina hit New Orleans which affected one whole side of Kiku's family, this resulted in us stopping for almost 2 months to take care of family issues.
Now we are working on book two and right off I have to take care of some issues with my kids. I wish things could be easier but then if everything was easy you could not appreciate things. I believe each challenge only make a person stronger which is why I choose the photo of the Phoenix. The legend goes that when the Phoenix burns out it is reborn from its ashes. As when we make it through a trial we are reborn a different person from the experience.
2006 is a year of changes.
*Trying to get our first book published (Fae Dreams)
*Working on our second book (The Vault)
*We want to get our first store opened by next year
*I want to look at buying my first home in a year
*Kiku and myself are going to start learning French (so we both have decided to teach the kids)
*We both are working on our health
*Also going to starting working for my bother-in-law on his web site store
*Finally I'm going to start drawing again
Fading...
Lodemai
No comments:
Post a Comment