Sunday, January 15, 2006

Day After

Yesterday was my birthday and my goal for the 14th was to do nothing. I was able to do that for part of the day but it is not in me to waste an entire day away. My family and friends found their way over and they even had a Mini cake for me. It was nice lately I have not had a moment to breath so to have a day that I don't have to think was a very nice change of pace.

Still no word from the editor so Kiku is going to email and see what the problems. Kiku and I do not want to get too far into 'The Vault' if there is some problems with 'Fae Dreams'. Talia and Aurora are ready and waiting to see what will happen to their world next. While their men will be struggling to hold on to the girls even the best relationships can have unseen crashes in the future. The key will be the truth; the challenge will be to face the truth even if it means losing the one you love.

Fading...
Lodemai


This artwork is named 'Hope' it is another from the collection Nene Thomas.

No comments: