Okay you have read about Kiku and I going crazy over the last several weeks. Finally, today it looks like our waiting is almost at an end. We have received word from our Editor and here is what she has to say:
I'm still working on the book --- and I apologize that it's taking longer than I'd anticipated. Little things like work, school, and a sick kitty keep interfering. I was planning to use the entire upcoming weekend to finish it -- your book is the ONLY thing on my calendar for this weekend!
There are changes that need to be made, but these are mostly technical, grammatical, punctuation type changes. The core of the book -- the story-- is GOOD!!!!
Hang in there -- I know how anxious you and Lodemai must be!
Talk with you later.
As you can guess I feel a lot better having this information; Kiku is amped and ready to start writing again full force. I have a busy couple of months ahead with work, kids, school, and book two 'The Vault'. Nothing is going to keep me from writing and Kiku and I need to start our weekend power meetings. This time always gives way to great ideas and focus to our book. What a way to start 2006 so with that I choose this artwork from Jessica Galbreth with the perfect statement LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!!!
Fading...
Lodemai
No comments:
Post a Comment