Finally the book is done at the editor!!!! Here is what she had to say...I finished proofreading your book yesterday and just finished typing up some notes for you to go along with the marked-up text.
You've got a really good story in this book. Once you get it cleaned up (don't you hate that? I know when I write I figure every word is perfect and there's no way anyone can improve it -- I'm always wrong!), you'll have a good story that packs a big punch.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you -- and seeing your book in print! P...
Okay you can only guess how excited Kiku and I are; we were just talking about this at work today! I want to give this bit of advice I have learned studying magcik: Send good out and you will get good back. Think positive no matter what or how long it takes.... Our thoughts create manifestations. Everything we things goes out into the universe and will manifest. A friend I made during the research of this book reminded me of this just yesterday.
So far 2006 has been very interesting to say the least!
Fading...
Lodemai
Kiku found this artist; Jasmine Becket-Griffith this piece is titled 'Mardi Gras Masquerade'.
No comments:
Post a Comment