I just got home from a after my birthday party. My second mother, also known as my boss at one point, but today she has moved over one of my closest friends. She gave the party which equaled herself (Via), her best friend (Ann), Kiku and myself. The food was fabulous and the drinks flowed all night. It was a good time to sit around and enjoy good company, food and drinks. She really is a great hostess. I really needed the time away from the kids just a girls night.
I did some tarot reading and we tried to us the spirit board but I was too far gone for it to be safe. I like to be free of Volka when I'm working with the board I don't want to open anything by not being able to concentrate and there was no concentrating at that point. Kiku and myself need the break to stop worrying about the book. Plus it was a very long week at work.
So I'm going to take a short nap and start back to writing I'm still working with Detective Stone and his new case. Aurora is on her way home from a get away in St. Louis while Talia is has been handling the store "Fae Dreams" in New Orleans. Maximillian is getting ready to leave for another bounty and Simeon is worried that Aurora is going crazy and he does not know how to help her. With all of this death has moved to the Quarters and the girls need to be ready to save the ones they love.
Fading...
Lodemai
Artwork from Jessica Galbreth.
No comments:
Post a Comment