Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Patience

Still no word on the book and my birthday is coming up on Saturday I'm hoping to hear back by Monday but the little voices in my head are on overtime. Of course I'm thinking there is something wrong; so to combat that thought what I have done is make myself focus on 'The Vault'. Yesterday I worked with Stone's story weaving some of the past story of 'Fae Dreams' into the 'The Vault' I'm waiting to hear from Kiku to see if she like the direction I am heading. Since we write together we must be in agreement as to how the story flows. For us it is very important to stay true to our characters we want them to be as real to the readers as they are to us. Stone is waiting for me to finish his scene so gotta go...
Back to 'The Vault'
Lodemai

This artwork is a new creation from Nene Thomas titled 'Direwood' I selected this work because it takes me away to a special magical place.

No comments: