Saturday, December 31, 2005

Chillin’ on Saturday Morning

Love, love, love the Nene Thomas artwork!! I am also digging the link to Avalon Mystics. The dragon merchandize is too cool! I really like the oil burners and hourglass. Anyway, I’ve been up for a few hours. I went and sat under the deck for a bit. Yes, it was damn cold! A balmy 34 degrees! But I like being out in the early morning air regardless of the weather. I had a comforter with me, so it wasn’t that bad. I just like to use that time to clear my head. Although I do find it a little funny that I have no problem getting up at 4 am on Saturday or Sunday, but I just can’t seem to peel myself out of the bed Monday thru Friday! LOL!! It’s different when I’m trying to have me time. It’s such a rare thing!

I have decided not to make a New Year’s resolution this year, but have adopted a mantra instead. LET IT GO!! This goes along with my resolution for the past 3 years which was to KEEP IT REAL!! I figure it’s a natural and obvious progression. I refuse to allow myself to waste any of my energy on B.S.!! I’m just not gonna do it. I feel my world is getting ready to go through some big changes and I need to be able to focus all of my energy on my loved ones and my life. Letting B.S. consume my energy is draining and frankly it’s a waste of my valuable time.

I am very anxious to get started on the next book. I think I am going to take off Friday just to get started. I would have the house to myself for a day, which is yet another rare thing and I would be able to get a good start on the book. I have to start writing this A.S.A.P! I think it will take my mind on waiting to hear news on the status of the book.

Going back to bed now. Here’s to LETTING IT GO in the New Year!!

Kiku

Artwork by Amy Brown http://www.amybrownart.com/

1 comment:

Lodemai said...

Hey Kiku!!!
Dig the new post. I'm so proud of you learning how to post the picture to the blog now I need to teach you some other things.

Call me tonight...
Fadin away
Lodemai