I am finally feeling better. I am almost back to my "normal" self. What a scary thought! I was so excited to hear from our editor about her progress on the book. We were on pins and needles not hearing from her. The longer it went on, the more nervous we became. It was maddening I tell you!!
As most of you know, writing has always been my passion. It would be amazing to actually be successful doing something that I truly love! Better yet, to share the experience with Lodemai - it's been an adventure. And we are just getting started!
Gotta go and wrap some gifts and get ready for the work week.
Later,
Kiku
Artwork from the collection of Amy Brown.
2 comments:
Kiku,
Glad you up and about see you at work tomorrow.
Lodemia
Christal,
Kiku is feeling better and know I'm feeling like crap. I'm going to bed early....
Later
Lodemia
Post a Comment