Sunday, December 11, 2005

Fae Dreams

We created this blog so our friends and family could keep up with the progress of our first book.

Our first book 'Fae Dreams' is done and in the hands of our editor. During the editing process it makes you crazy wondering what a complete stranger thinks of your work. Its a double edge sword you need this honest opionion but you fear them not liking your work. Its crazy!!!!

So during the holidays we are trying to focus on the kids and holiday parties but alway in the back of our head is I hope they like the book.

Oh well got to start the next book :-)

Madness I tell you!!!
Lodemai ;-)


Picture is from the artist Amy Brown

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey just keep your head up. You have made it this far a lot of people talk about doing a book but you actually did it...

Wild Man

Anonymous said...

Hey I don't know about this book can you give us more details...

Just curious