Artist Nene Thomas works are more toward the romantic side of fantasy but to those who play the card game magic probably already recognize her work. I wanted a picture to represent how cold it is St. Louis today I think it was around 19 degrees this morning.Today was hectic at work; I was working on so many projects I'm not sure if I completed anything. I have a lot of new vendors and they need help with the craziness of convention time. There is a lot of details and there is very little time to everything together.
I am very excited my little sister CG got me a book to help me with research on book two 'The Vault'. We like to add our own imagination, folk lore and facts to create our stories and characters. Kiku and I have decided how we want to start book two. I agree with Kiku we want to be able to tie book one & two together. 'Fae Dreams' changed Aurora and Talia forever so we need to set up book two to reflect this. We have to stay true to our girls and their lives.
Well It's time to get the kids ready for bed T-Bird is already starting to tell me its bed time. Since Zander is on Christmas break he doesn't have to go to bed early but he has to finish his Science project or he will lose his PS2 and for a pre-teen that is true punishment.
Catch you on the flip side... :-)
Lodemai
No comments:
Post a Comment