This artwork is called 'Witching' from Nene Thomas what better for the witching hour. So we are making plans for the evening staying in with kids and having friends over. After the holidays we decided to make NYE a stay at home function. We are going to watch horror movies and veg out. The drinks are in the fridge nice and cold. I have a massive headache at the moment. So to enjoy tonight I need to get some headache medicine.
I have started to work on my main bad guy for my next book 'The Vault'. He is a complicated soul which is going to be a lot of fun to write. Its always easier to write the bad guys because you can allow the darkness inside you to playout on paper.
Happy New Years to All...
For on Tuesday we return to work.
Lodemai
No comments:
Post a Comment