Friday, December 30, 2005

Vampire Novel

Okay this artwork is for my co-author Kiku. It is from Nene Thomas. I knew she would love this piece; HELL I love this piece! I would like to request from the readers out there if you know of any good Vampire or monster websites with good artwork please let us know. Or if you have a favorite artist send us the link we are always looking for new pieces and if we use the artwork we always give the proper acknowledgements.

With this post I'm adding another link for you all to check out it is the web site of author
Angelique Shatzel she has written a Vampire novel and a Time Traveler book. I finished the Vampire novel 'Call To Me' over the Christmas holiday. I'm not big on romance novels but Angelique has mixed Vampires, Witches, love, and betrayal. You've got love it! You can purchase her books from here website (click on her name or see our links on the side) her books are also available on Amazon.

Fading away...
Lodemai

No comments: