Sunday, December 18, 2005

Closing Ceremony

This artist was brought to my attention from a post from Emmy. I love her work check out Susan Seddon Boulet.

Well, the weekend is almost over yesterday was long but soooo much fun and well needed! :-) It was good to spend time with family and close friends. Today is cleaning and getting ready for the work week.

I talked to Kiku today she is finally starting to feel better which is good news. There is nothing worse than being sick during the holidays.

Right now I'm sitting down taking a break with my little T-Bird taking her afternoon nap. The best thing about the weekend is watching your kid take their nap or sitting downstairs with my son and have him teach me how to play the latest game.

To all those who have to work on Monday enjoy your last few hours of freedom for on Monday we belong to the work machine again.

Lodemai

No comments: