Artwork from David Delamare I choose this one because of the mother and child. Just reminded me of me with my kids when they were babies.Today I was out with Jen and T-Bird she needed an outfit for her company party tonight. Then it was movie time with T-Bird, when my sis made it home we played domino with Alexzander. Now play time is over and back to the 'The Vault'. I'm working on the detectives today.
Detective Stone is one of my favorite character to write because he is this honest, salty, good cop with a kind heart. He just doesn't believe easily nor does he open up to new people or things, but that's changing with the more he spends time with Aurora and Talia.
Back to the shadows...
Lodemai
1 comment:
I THINK YOUR BLOG IS FABULOUS!
YOU ARE MY SISTER-IN-LAW, SO I MAY BE A LITTLE BIASED, BUT I HAVE TO TELL THE REST OF THE UNIVERSE THAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE MY INSPIRATION TO STRIVE HARDER AND MAKE MY NEW LIFE BETTER SINCE MY CAR ACCIDENT LAST MARCH. TIMES HAVE BEEN TOUGH BUT YOUR HELP AND
HUGS HAVE GIVEN ME THE LIVING ENERGY THAT HAS FUELED MY NEW CREATIONS AT AVALON MYSTICS.
Your choice of art work is awesome!
I love all of the artists that you depict here and I now am proud to say that because of your blog the artwork is now available on my site
as well as thousands of other artists in prints, posters,and lithographs. We offer them professionally framed and shipped directly to your destination.
I am going to be first in line when your book is published and available for the public to snatch up. Everyone! Get your copy as soon as it comes out! If you dont
you will not get another chance for quite a while for they will sell out quicker than a New York minute!
Give the kids a hug and kiss for me and call your brother in law a little more often when you have the time.. yeah right..what is that?
Ric Mouts
Post a Comment