Today it was in the 30's in St. Louis. I woke up to thunderstorms and the day stayed dark and gray with a cool wind and this light misty rain. Yesterday it was in the upper 50's with SUN! What happened????? So in honor of today's weather and my mood I have chosen this Dark Fae called Blue Angel from the artist Amy Brown.Oh well, another day of working on convention I got a lot done though. It was too quiet again (It's maddening!!!) Kiku was swamped with processing checks with the holidays mail had backed up so no rest for the wicked.
After picking up T-Bird aka Tessa I went to get the kids dinner. I have been spending the evening laughing at T-Bird jumping around and singing to a Dora movie she is so silly, Dora is getting on my nerves at this moment. Kiku did I say thank you for the Dora videos? Payback is coming for that Christmas gift. Alexzander (my 12yr old) is working on beating a new video game. He volunteered to watch his baby sister but I wanted to give him time to play because when school starts the video games are gone until spring break. I know you think that's mean or unfair but trust me its for his best interest. When games are around he can't seem to focus on the school work so he loses the play station 2. The has been going on since first grade.
I have made some changes to the colors and front of the blog. Not too bad for not knowing anything about code. The blog site help area was great for learning how to make simple changes. I have also spent some time researching Vampires and Fae plus I had to check out my favorites artist site Amy Brown. If you get a moment check out some of Kiku's and mine favorite web sites. We will be adding some more links soon.
Time to fad away...
Lodemai
2 comments:
Good Morning Lodemai and Kiku,
I apologize for not making more comments, I'll try to be better about posting :-). Any news back from the Editor? Probably not with the holiday craziness still going on, but I'm sure you will hear from her soon. I hope she enjoys reading it as much as I did. I can't wait for your next book but I don't really want to see any of it or know too much about it until you guys are finished that way I can be reading it fresh for the first time as a regular reader would. Kiku, thanks so much for the great cookie news. I have a new cookie idea bouncing around in my head, my inspiration is the chocolate orange :-). Don't know how well it will go over and I need to place a call to Kevin to find out where he got my lime oil so I can go there and see what other ideas will pop up.
Anyway I love the changes that you have made to the blog, and always love the artwork, I'm going to have to be hunting for you :-).
Well, I will be going for now, but will try to post more regularly.
Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!
Christal aka "Cookie Fairy"
Hey Cookie Fairy thank you for the post we are always happy to hear from you.
Good luck with the cookie thing I can wait to try your new cookie idea.
Post a Comment