Friday, December 16, 2005

It's FRIDAY!!!!!

TGIF,

Well we made it through another week. Things are crazy as ever. Kiku has been sick most of the week which means she has not thought about our second book, but I can't blame her. She needs her sleep I hope we can get back on track soon.

If you haven't noticed we love fairies. This one is from the artist Amy Brown she is my favorite artist of fairies. Visit her web site at http://www.amybrownart.com/default.asp. So if I know the artist or the website I will post it.

Hey, I was just fowarded an email from Kiku its from our editor. The work on the book will not be done until after the holidays (can't be mad its the Christmas season) but she says from what she has read we definitely have a "publishable" book!!!!!

WOW!!! This had made my weekend! Got to get back to work on book two!

TGIF everyone,

Lodemai

2 comments:

Steven said...

TGIF indeed.

Lodemai said...

enjoy your Friday I understand the stress of school so good luck with your almost degree...

Lodemia