Saturday, December 17, 2005

Saturday Madness

Another picture from Amy Brown.

Okay today is rush rush rush. I love the weekends I like spending time with the kids. I have time blocked out to sit down and play video games with my pre-teen Zander right now I'm having movie time with my 2 yr old Tessa had to watch her favorite movie Willy Wonka. Once it is over I have to go to the bank then to shopping, party at three, then dinner at six.

Talk to Kiku last night she was still feeling crappy for her the weekend is shot. She is staying low in hopes she feels better for Christmas next weekend. Her pre-teen is avoiding her like the plague in the fear she will get sick during winter break. I can't say I wouldn't do the same. My son has been counting down the days to break. I did the same when I was his age.
:-)

I've been running over the story line of our second book in my head. This book will be a lot of fun to write. 'Fae Dreams' was fun but when we came up with the idea for book two it was hard to stay focused on 'Fae Dreams'. So now that it is done 'The Vault' is what I daydream about. Our girls Aurora Oliver and Talia LeBon are back and things in the Big Easy are changed forever.

Lodemai

1 comment:

Lodemai said...

Emmy,
Thank you for your kind words! If you have any advice please it will be most helpful. We are new at this whole thing. I went to check out the artist Susan Boulet I like her stuff... I'm going to have to post some of her pictures.

Lodemia